How We Grew Organic Traffic by 1294% for This Medical eLearning Company
- An e-learning company dedicated to training medical professionals in critical life support, which has trained nearly one million people to date.
- Organic traffic had declined significantly over several years, and needed to be rebuilt.
- Conversion Media was engaged to develop and execute a new content marketing plan that could make them competitive in organic search again.
- After a comprehensive analysis of their competitor’s keyword rankings, it became clear that key pages were missing for the client to compete on relevant terms.
- Further competitor analysis made it clear that we need to start acquiring new referring domains on a consistent basis to build the requisite authority to compete.
- As a result of these findings, we prepared an editorial calendar & publishing plan to address the content gap, and an outreach strategy to secure new referring domains on a consistent basis.
- Content Strategy - Our content strategy for this account has centered around building out core, evergreen content where the client was not previously competing. In this case, that meant pages dedicated to specific EKG rhythms, and pages dedicated to medications.
- Link Outreach - Throughout the campaign, we've had a continuous outreach program which has secured new referring domains with an average Ahrefs DR score of 42, primarily via guest posts.
- Technical SEO - Addressing sitemap issues, implementing redirects where needed, improving internal linking, and updating metadata were all issues resolved by our team after being identified
- UX - We developed a new design for key landing pages, blog posts, and category pages within the scope of this project, updating the design to feel modern and be entirely mobile responsive.
Grow Your Brand
Let's jump on a call to identify the key growth challenges your brand faces, and put together a plan to achieve consistent traffic & revenue.Schedule A Call
© 2021 Conversion Media, LLC. All rights reserved.